- issue a complaint to a regulatory body if you are of the opinion that we have failed to comply with data protection provisions
12. Information on Cookie files.
1. This website uses Cookie files.
2. Cookie files are digital files, especially text ones, that are stored on user’s end device and allow for accessing all parts of the Website. Cookie files typically store the name of the website they have been sent from, storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
3. Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
a. to gather statistical information, allowingfor better understanding of howCraftCv users utilize the website, which makes it possible to develop the website further,
b. keeping the user active after logging in, so he or she does not need to provide his or her login and password on every subpage of the website,
c. to save settings and preferences, such as preferred language or log-in
5. Within the scope of the website, two basic types of Cookie files are utilized: session Cookies and persistent Cookies. Session Cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end device of the user until he or she logs out of the website or closes down the web browser utilized. Persistent Cookies are stored for the duration specified in their parameters or until they are removed by the user.
6. Software used to browse the Internet (a web browser) typically allows for storing Cookie files on the end device of the user. Users can change said setting. Each and every web browser allows for deleting Cookie files. They can be also automatically blocked. Detailed data on the aforementioned settings can be found in individual web browsers’ user manuals.
7. Limiting the scope of use of Cookie files may negatively affect the performance of theCraftCv website.
8. Cookie files may be taken advantage of by advertising companies and networks, Google especially, to show the user advertisements adjusted to his or her way of browsing the website. User’s behavior or time spent on a given page may be tracked as well.
9. In order to familiarize yourself with the scope of data gathered by the Google ad network, as well as to change settings and edit personal data, the user can visit the following website: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
13. Server logs
Similarly to many online application/software operators, we gather data sent by your web browser every time you visitCraftCv. Your log-in data may include such pieces of information as your computer’s IP ("IP"), your location (city, country), browser type, visited CraftCv subpages, visit date and duration, time spent viewing individual subpages, as well as statistical data like.
14. Cookie file management.
If you do not want Cookie files to be stored on your device, you can always change browser’s settings. It has to be indicated, though, that disabling Cookie files necessary for authorization, safety maintenance, and preference storage may make it difficult or, in some cases, impossible to use the CraftCv website.
15. Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions, you can always contact us via e-mail at: support(at)craft-cv.com
You can also contact us by using the following contact data: CraftCv, Święty Marcin 29/8 61-806 Poznan (Poland)